Our 10 most frequently asked Building Project questions
1. How long will my project take?
Time depends on the type and size of the project, however we are on-site from day one until completion.
2. Can I live in the my home during the constructions?
Yes. Whenever possible we are happy for owners to continue to live in their home during Lifestyle Extensions, though some flexiblilty of limited access to particluar rooms may be required.
3. Who is responsible for getting the council permits for my project?
We can get all approvals required on your behalf.
4. Will Henderson Builders be on site everyday?
Yes. Either Graham, Kevin or both will be on-site from start to finish with exception of unforseeable circumstances such as weather, material supply, health or urgent matters off site at which point customers will be notified.
5. Will I have access to my own site supervisor for the entire project?
Yes. Either Graham or Kevin will be your project supervisor.
6. What days and times will you require access to my property?
Monday through Friday, 7.00am to 4.00pm is usual.
7. Is someone available after hours for discussions if required during my project?
Yes. On request Graham Henderson will be available.
8. Are all trades and contractors registered and licenced by relevant authorities?
Yes. All tradesman and any subcontractors (if required) are fully licensed.
9. Are all trades and contractors insured?
Yes. Your piece of mind and trust is paramount.
10. Can I talk to past clients?
Yes! Past clients can be contacted and also inspections of previous projects if required.