Our 10 most frequently asked Decking questions
1. What type of wood or timber do you use?
All of our decks are built using select Australian Hardwoods chosen specifically for for each project. There is a wide selection of colour and grain options which are discussed with our clients prior to construction. We do not use treated pine or similar softwoods.
2. How long will my Deck project take?
Time depends on the type and size of the deck project, however we are on-site from day one until completion.
3. Who is responsible for getting council permits for my Deck?
We can get all approvals required on your behalf.
4. Will Henderson Builders be on site everyday?
Yes. Either Graham, Kevin or both will be on-site from start to finish with exception of unforseeable circumstances such as weather, material supply, health or urgent matters off site at which point customers will be notified.
5. Will I have access to my own site supervisor for the entire project?
Yes. Either Graham or Kevin will be your project supervisor.
6. What days and times will you require access to my property?
Monday through Friday, 7.00am to 4.00pm is usual.
7. Is someone available after hours for discussions if required during my project?
Yes. On request Graham Henderson will be available.
8. Are all trades and contractors registered and licenced by relevant authorities?
Yes. All tradesman and any subcontractors (if required) are fully licensed.
9. Are all trades and contractors insured?
Yes. Your piece of mind and trust is paramount.
10. Can I talk to past clients?
Yes! Past clients can be contacted and also inspections of previous projects if required.